- n. 冰球（由硬橡胶制成）；顽皮的小妖精；（英）鼠状定位器；欧夜莺；脾脱疽
- n. (Puck)人名；(德)普克
- puck (n.)
- "ice hockey disk," 1891, possibly from puck (v.) "to hit, strike" (1861), which perhaps is related to poke (v.) via notion of "push." Another suggestion traces the noun to Irish poc "bag."
- "mischievous fairy" (in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"), probably from pouke "devil, evil spirit" (c. 1300), from Old English puca, pucel "goblin," cognate with Old Norse puki "devil, fiend," of unknown origin (compare pug). Celtic origins also have been proposed. Capitalized since 16c. His disguised name was Robin Goodfellow.
- 1. After the puck films, the DSA were taken again to compare the findings of both methods.
- 在常规PUCK快速摄片后, 再行DSA,比较两种方法所见.
- 2. Is a puck like a ball?
- 冰球是一个圆球的样子 吗 ?
- 3. Puck and helmet in faceted clear crystal with rhodium - plated hockey stick.
- 4. The puck is flat and slides on the ice.
- 5. It's as hard as a hockey puck in its natural state.
[ puck 造句 ]