- n. 朋友，伙伴；同志
- vi. 结为朋友
- n. (Pal)人名；(西、意、罗、印、巴基、瑞典)帕尔；(柬)巴
pal [pæl] 伙伴——伴儿
2. pay + pal: paypal.com
- pal:  Pal is a Travellers’ contribution to English. It was borrowed from British Romany pal ‘brother, friend’, an alteration of continental Romany pral. This was descended ultimately from Sanskrit bhrátar- ‘brother’, a member of the same Indo-European word-family as English brother.
- pal (n.)
- 1788, from Romany (English Gypsy) pal "brother, comrade," variant of continental Romany pral, plal, phral, probably from Sanskrit bhrata "brother" (see brother (n.)). Extended colloquial form palsy-walsy attested from 1930.
- pal (v.)
- 1879, from pal (n.). Related: Palled; palling.
- 1. Well, so long, pal, see you around.
- 2. Put it there, Pal, put it there!
- 3. Sakota was her cousin and bosom pal.
- 4. Listen, pal, I don't want you talking to my sister any more.
- 听着, 小子, 我不让你再和我妹妹说话了.
- 5. Stick the boot in, pal!
- 朋友, 用靴子踢!
[ pal 造句 ]