- n. 修趾甲术；足部治疗；足部治疗医师
- vt. 修脚
- pedicure (n.)
- 1839, "one whose business is surgical care of feet" (removal of corns, bunions, etc.), from French pédicure, from Latin pes (genitive pedis) "foot," from PIE root *ped- (1) "a foot" (see foot (n.)) + curare "to care for," from cura "care" (see cure (n.1.)). In reference to the treatment itself, attested from 1890; specifically as a beauty treatment, from 1900.
- 1. I have a manicure and a pedicure every week.
- 2. I want to have a manicure and a pedicure.
- 3. Regular spa pedicure can prevent & ; amp; control fungal infections.
- 要拥有一对 健康 美丽的脚部, 需每月进行适当的护理.
- 4. Do you need a pedicure, sir?
- 您要修脚吗, 先生?
- 5. Add bell special delivery, cupping notice ear, pedicure.
- 加钟特送, 火罐,睬耳, 修脚.
[ pedicure 造句 ]