- n. 长号，伸缩喇叭
- n. (Trombone)人名；(意)特龙博内
1、tromba / trumba "trumpet", from Italian or Old High German or Old Norse.
2、tromb- + -one, from Italian trombone, augmentative form of tromba.
3、具有同源性的单词：trombone, trump, trumpet.
4. drum => trumpet => trombone (literally 'big trump').
5. trom- (谐音“长吗”) + bone => trombone.
6. trump, trumpet => trombone.
7. 反义同源：trumpet (小号) <====> trombone (长号).
来自意大利语 trombone,长号，大号，大词形式于 tromba,小号，词源同 trump,trumpet.-one,-oon, 大词后缀。
- trombone: see trump
- trombone (n.)
- brass wind instrument, 1724, from Italian trombone, augmentative form of tromba "trumpet," from a Germanic source (compare Old High German trumba "trumpet;" see trumpet (n.)).
- 1. There are some wonderful trumpet and trombone solos in the piece.
- 2. Every time I sing that line, I have to compete with that bloody trombone!
- 3. My friend Greta plays the trombone in the school band.
- 4. The trombone is an essential musical instrument for a symphony orchestra.
- 5. Not bad considering what I did to that poor trombone!
[ trombone 造句 ]