1. happen => perhaps.
2. happen => hap.
3. happen => hapless.
- hapless (adj.)
- "unfortunate, luckless," c. 1400, from hap (n.) in the sense "good luck" + -less. Related: Haplessly; haplessness.
- 1. the hapless victims of exploitation
- 2. All of them were hapless victims of this hurricane.
- 3. He let the hapless Germans talks , then crushed them with scathing, often witty abuse.
- 他只是在倒霉的德国广播中机智地插进些讽刺 、 苛刻的攻击.
- 4. Don't let some hapless potential partner wait needlessly at your meeting place.
- 5. How should encounter a lot of hapless things to do?
[ hapless 造句 ]