- vi. 交配；交媾
- adj. 连接的；联合的；结合的
- copulate: see couple
- copulate (v.)
- early 15c., "to join," from Latin copulatus, past participle of copulare "join together, couple, bind, link, unite," from copula "band, tie, link," from PIE *ko-ap-, from *ko(m)- "together" + *ap- (1) "to take, reach" (see apt). Sexual sense attested from 1630s. Related: Copulated; copulating.
- 1. Whales take twenty-four hours to copulate.
- 2. During the time she is paired to a male, the female allows no other males to copulate with her.
- 3. Then the hybrids are allowed to self - copulate naturally, and several lines are established.
- 然后让杂种天然自交, 这样就形成几个品系.
- 4. To copulate with ( a ewe ) . Used of a ram.
- 5. I want all the kids to copulate me.
[ copulate 造句 ]