商标名，缩写自 poly-,聚，tetra-,四，fluoro-,氟，ethylene,乙烯，-on,表织物，词源同 nylon.
- Teflon (n.)
- commercially important synthetic polymer, 1945, proprietary name registered in U.S. by du Pont, from chemical name (poly)te(tra)fl(uoroethylene) + arbitrary ending -on; popularized as a coating of non-stick pans in 1960s; metaphoric extension, especially in reference to U.S. President Ronald Reagan, is attested from an Aug. 2, 1983, speech on the floor of Congress by Pat Schroeder.
- 1. The Teflon Prime Minister has survived another crisis.
- 2. Has a higher application temperature than Teflon & reg ; seated flanged ball valves.
- 3. For a good joint, use teflon tape or pipe dope.
- 如果要时焊接更牢固, 就要使用特氟隆带或管道粘接剂.
- 4. High impedance circuit construction, such as Teflon standoffs, must be used.
- 5. Three Teflon disks of various thickness are also available.
[ Teflon 造句 ]