- n. 压住对方头部或颈后及一臂或二臂的手法
- n. (Nelson)人名；(英、俄)纳尔逊；(德、西、葡、瑞典)内尔松
- nelson (n.)
- type of wrestling hold, 1875, apparently from a proper or surname, but no one now knows whose.
Presently, Stubbs, the more skilful as well as the more powerful of the twain, seizes the luckless Jumper in a terrible gripe, known to the initiated as the Full Nelson. ["Lancashire Recreations," in "Chambers's Journal," April 24, 1875]
- 1. Colonel Richard Nelson served on the school board until this year.
- 2. Nelson Piquet, three times world champion, was grievously injured.
- 3. Nelson Garage has the used car you're after.
- 4. Charlie Nelson has nurtured fine sprinters.
- 5. That boy will be another Nelson.
[ nelson 造句 ]