- n. 高球；笨重的人
- vt. 把球挑高；打缓慢的球
- vi. 蹒跚地走
- n. (Lob)人名；(德、法、罗)洛布
- lob (v.)
- "send up in a slow, high arc," 1824 (implied in lobbing), but the word existed 16c. in various senses suggesting heavy, pendant, or floppy things, and probably is ultimately from an unrecorded Old English word; compare East Frisian lobbe "hanging lump of flesh," Dutch lob "hanging lip, ruffle, hanging sleeve," Danish lobbes "clown, bumpkin." Related: Lobbed; lobbing. The noun in this sense is from 1875, from the verb.
- lob (n.)
- a word of widespread application to lumpish things, probably in Old English. Compare Middle Dutch, Middle Low German lobbe, Old Norse lubba. From late 13c. as a surname; meaning "pollack" is from early 14c.; that of "lazy lout" is from late 14c.
- 1. Now, we will store the above LOB'sin the database. "
- 现在, 我们将把前面的 LOB 储存到数据库中去.
- 2. Writing beyond the end of LOB is allowed and LOB by the number of bytes written.
- 允许在LOB的末尾之外写入,这将会使LOB增加 所写入的字节数.
- 3. The first two are used when you want to write a LOB into the database.
- 4. He smashed the lob ( straight at his opponent's body ).
- 他把高球 ( 冲着对手 ) 叩杀过去.
- 5. Her cleverly disguised lob completely wrong - footed her opponent.
[ lob 造句 ]