- adj. 活跃的；极好的；多姿多彩的；性放任的
- adv. 极好地；极大地
- n. 性放任
- v. 摇摆（swing的现在分词）；鞭打（swinge的现在分词）
- swinging (adj.)
- 1550s, "moving to and fro," present participle adjective from swing (v.). Meaning "marked by a free, sweeping movement" is from 1818. Sense of "uninhibited" is from 1958.
- 1. The stuffy "50s gave way to the swinging "60s.
- 2. He slides the bolt in place to keep the door from swinging.
- 3. The monkey was swinging in the tree.
- 4. He was swinging his arms.
- 5. The soldiers came swinging down the street.
[ swinging 造句 ]