来自法语。boud, 同puff, 拟声词，喷出，粉扑。原指妇女化妆的地方。
- boudoir (n.)
- 1777, "room where a lady may retire to be alone," from French boudoir (18c.), literally "pouting room," from bouder "to pout, sulk," which, like pout, probably ultimately is imitative of puffing.
- 1. Only Mimi's intimates were admitted to her boudoir.
- 2. Not without many misgivings did he find himself in Mrs. Proudie's boudoir.
- 3. And the boudoir - grand piano, beautifully dusted , hermetically sealed as ever.
- 还有这座小三角式钢琴, 收拾得洁无纤尘, 照旧严封固扃.
- 4. The lonely elegy urges, who let profane lonely read the boudoir?
- 寂寞挽歌催 、 谁让孤独亵读了深闺?
- 5. The golden boudoir document character, the jade chest is mad the rainbow.
- 黄金闺阁文件的性质, 玉石胸部是疯了彩虹.
[ boudoir 造句 ]