来自美国动作电影《第一滴血》男主义公 Rambo 以一敌百的丛林战故事。
- used allusively from 1985, in reference to John Rambo, hero of David Morrell's novel "First Blood" (1972), popularized as portrayed by Sylvester Stallone in Hollywood movie version (1982), a U.S. Vietnam veteran, "macho and self-sufficient, and bent on violent retribution" [OED]. The family name is an old one in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, originally Swedish, sometimes said to represent Swedish place name Ramberget, or to be from French Huguenots who took refuge in Sweden.
- 1. There was Rambo, lips curled, bearing his teeth and growling a low rumbling growl.
- 那是rambo, 卷曲的嘴唇, 呲着他的牙,低沉的声音在咆哮着.
- 2. John J . Rambo: Live for nothellong , or die for somethellong.
- 约翰? 兰博: 要么认识不清地活着, 要么为崇奉而死.
- 3. John J. Rambo : Live for nothing, or die for something.
- 约翰. 兰博: 要么盲目地活着, 要么为信仰而死.
- 4. RALPH , JR .'S FINGER? Pushes " EJECT " on his VCR and the RAMBO TAPE emerges.
- 小拉尔夫的一根手指——按了一下录象机上的 “ 弹出 ” 键,《第一滴血》的带子弹了出来.
- 5. Rambo: It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you!
- 兰博: 这不是我的战争, 你要求我, 我没要求你!
[ Rambo 造句 ]