- vt. 理应；对…有此必要
- vi. 有必要；理所当然
- n. 适宜
前缀be-, 强调。-hoove, 同have, 持有，拥有。指持有的责任，理应。
- behoove (v.)
- Old English behofian "to have need of, have use for," verbal form of the ancient compound word represented by behoof.
Historically, it rimes with move, prove, but being now mainly a literary word, it is generally made to rime with rove, grove, by those who know it only in books. [OED]
- 1. Haughtily raise oneself slightly says: " Majesty talks, boy behoove is tongueless. "
- 他谦卑而骄傲地欠身说: “ 陛下说话, 小子理应缄默. ”
- 2. Characteristic behoove makes competition ability and translate into productivity.
- 3. Accordingly, expectant formation and newer procedure behoove get detailed theory studies.
- 因此, 预期的形成和更新过程理应得到详细的理论研究.
- 4. Consequently, agricultural bank anti - corruption defeats behoove from correct violate compasses manage grab.
- 因而, 农业银行 反 腐败理应从纠正违规经营抓起.
- 5. It is the secret private space in household, behoove gets courteous reception.
- 它是家居中隐秘的私人空间, 理应受到礼遇.
[ behoove 造句 ]