- vi. 闪动；斗嘴；潺潺而流
- n. 吵嘴；口角；（水的）潺潺声
- n. (Bicker)人名；(德)比克尔
bick, 同peck, 啄。-er, 表反复。
- bicker (v.)
- early 14c., bikere, "to skirmish, fight," perhaps from Middle Dutch bicken "to slash, stab, attack," + -er, Middle English frequentative suffix. Meaning "to quarrel" is from mid-15c. Related: Bickered; bickering.
- bicker (n.)
- c. 1300, skirmish, battle; from the same source as bicker (v.). In modern use, often to describe the sound of a flight of an arrow or other repeated, loud, rapid sounds, in which sense it is perhaps at least partly echoic.
- 1. They always bicker when they meet at school.
- 2. Likes the nature the breath, the creek murmur bicker, the bird sounds.
- 喜欢大自然的气息, 小河潺潺流水声, 鸟儿鸣叫.
- 3. We bicker with each other, we love working with each other.
- 我们互相吵嘴, 我们很喜欢和对方合作.
- 4. Bicker: To engage in a petty, bad - tempered quarrel; squabble.
- 发生口角: 因坏脾气引起的小的争吵; 为琐事争吵.
- 5. The two children used to bicker about who should do the washing - up.
[ bicker 造句 ]