来自拉丁语 rex,国王，来自 regere,管理，词源同 regal,regulate.
- rex (n.)
- "a king," 1610s, from Latin rex (genitive regis) "a king," related to regere "to keep straight, guide, lead, rule," from PIE root *reg- "to rule, to lead straight, to put right" (cognates: Sanskrit raj- "king;" Old Irish ri "king," genitive rig; see regal).
- 1. Our dog, Rex, used to sit outside our front gate and bark.
- 2. Our dog Rex did all sorts of tricks. I cried when he died.
- 3. He intercuts scenes of Rex getting more and more desperate with scenes of the abductor with his family.
- 4. " Orderi di Danilo, " ran the circular legend , " Montenegro, Nicolas Rex. "
- “ 丹尼罗勋章”,上面的一圈铭义写道: “ 门的内哥罗国王尼占拉斯 ”.
来自英汉文学 - 盖茨比
- 5. That's Rex with Uncle Bob and Aunt Patricia.
[ rex 造句 ]