英 [gʊəd; gɔːd]
- n. 葫芦，葫芦属植物；脑瓜
- n. (Gourd)人名；(法)古尔；(英)古尔德
- gourd (n.)
- c. 1300, from Anglo-French gourde, Old French coorde, ultimately from Latin cucurbita "gourd," which is of uncertain origin, perhaps related to cucumis "cucumber." Dried and excavated, the shell was used as a scoop or dipper.
- 1. The shop imports goods such as painted gourd containers.
- 2. Are you going with him? You must be out of your gourd.
- 你和他一块去? 你一定是疯了.
- 3. Gourd swirled the remaining liquid in his glass.
- 4. Give me a gourd so I can bail.
- 5. Detective Sun grinned and, pouncing on the gourd , smashed it against the wall.
- 孙侦探笑了, 一把将瓦罐接过来, 往墙上一碰.
来自汉英文学 - 骆驼祥子
[ gourd 造句 ]