- n. 蜡烛商，杂货店
- n. (Chandler)人名；(英)钱德勒
- chandler (n.)
- "maker or seller of candles," late 14c., attested as a surname from late 13c. (also, from early 14c. "candle-holder;" see chandelier), from Old French chandelier (n.2) "candle-maker, candle-seller; person in charge of lighting a household, monastery, etc.," from Latin candelarius, from candela "candle" (see candle). Native candleman is attested from mid-13c.
- 1. The Chandler twins were coming round to the same opinion.
- 2. Who wrote the screenplay from Patricia Highsmith's book? Raymond Chandler, no less.
- 3. Chandler : What'not work out '? I'm seeing her again on Thursday.
- Chandler: 什么没成功? 我周四还要见她呢.
- 4. Chandler : Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
- 5. Chandler : Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
- Chandler:好吧, 看来你俩耗在一起的时间实在是太多了.
[ chandler 造句 ]