来自拉丁语 trepidare,颤抖，惶恐，来自 PIE*trep,颤抖，摇晃，可能来自 PIE*ter,转，摇，扭 曲，词源同 turn,tremble.引申词义惊恐，惶恐等。
- trepidation: see intrepid
- trepidation (n.)
- c. 1600, from Middle French trepidation (15c.) and directly from Latin trepidationem (nominative trepidatio) "agitation, alarm, trembling," noun of action from past participle stem of trepidare "to tremble, hurry," from trepidus "alarmed, scared," from PIE *trep- (1) "to shake, tremble" (cognates: Sanskrit trprah "hasty," Old Church Slavonic trepetati "to tremble"), related to *trem- (see tremble (v.)).
- 1. The men set off in fear and trepidation.
- 2. " Thank you,'she answered, with some trepidation and went out.
- “ 谢谢, " 她说着胆战心惊地走了出来.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
- 3. It was with some trepidation that I viewed the prospect of cycling across Uganda.
- 4. Forgiving interactions and Undo encourage users to try direct manipulation without trepidation.
来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- 5. The threat of an epidemic caused great alarm and trepidation.
[ trepidation 造句 ]