- n. 分包合同；[经] 转包合同
- vi. 转包；分包
- vt. 转包
1、sub- + con- "together" + tract-.
2、字面意思为： draw together. => combine, make an agreement.
- subcontract (n.)
- also sub-contract, "contract for carrying out all or part of a previous contract," 1817, from sub- + contract (n.). As a verb from 1828 (in Shakespeare it means "be betrothed again"). Related: Subcontracted; subcontracting.
- 1. Subsidiary company get preferential treatment when it come to subcontract work.
- 2. The most likely outcome may be to subcontract much of the work to an outsider.
- 3. There is so much outfitting work. Do you subcontract some of them?
- 有这么多的舾装工作要做, 你们将工程分包出去 吗 ?
- 4. Through contract subcontract and subcontractthe general contractor has delegated responsibility for quality.
- 5. The Contractor shall not subcontract the whole of the works.
[ subcontract 造句 ]