- miscellany (n.)
- "a mixture, medley," 1590s, from Latin miscellanea "a writing on miscellaneous subjects," originally "meat hash, hodge-podge" (food for gladiators), neuter plural of miscellaneus (see miscellaneous).
- 1. The show was a miscellany of song and dance.
- 2. The top drawer held a miscellany of foreign coins and banknotes.
- 3. Turns on the computer, urgently wants to write the mood miscellany.
- 打开电脑, 就急迫地想写下心情杂记.
- 4. A miscellany, an assortment, or a catalog, as of complaints, comments, or ideas.
- 杂集,集锦或目录, 如抱怨, 评论或观点的杂集.
[ miscellany 造句 ]