合成词。词根bio, 生物。electronic, 电子。
- bionic (adj.)
- 1901, as a term in the study of fossils, from Greek. bios "life" (see bio-). Meaning "pertaining to bionics" is recorded from 1963. Popular sense of "superhumanly gifted or durable" is from 1976, from popular U.S. television program "The Bionic Man" and its spin-offs.
- 1. Then a review of newly typical SMA actuated bionic robots is given.
- 2. The future city will be the bionic and ecologic city.
- 3. This paper presents the bionic dental implant model of central maxillary incisor.
- 4. Abstract: Bionic architecture becomes a new tendency in the late 20 th century.
- 摘要: 建筑仿生已成为一种新时代潮流,也是建筑文化的新课题.
- 5. It provides a theory foundation to design and develop bionic flying micro - robots.
[ bionic 造句 ]