比较push-up, pull-up, sit-up.
- chin-up (n.)
- also chinup, type of exercise, 1951, from chin (v.) + up (adv.). Earlier it was called chinning the bar and under names such as this is described by 1883.
- 1. He had long unkempt hair and a stubbly chin.
- 2. There he stood: hair in wild tangles, dark stubble shadowing his chin.
- 3. He put his hand under her chin in an almost paternal gesture.
- 4. She tilted her face to kiss me quickly on the chin.
- 5. He cupped her chin in the palm of his hand.
[ chin-up 造句 ]