cata-, 向下。-het, 扔，投掷，词源同jet, project.
- catheter (n.)
- c. 1600, from French cathéter, from Late Latin catheter "a catheter," from Greek katheter "surgical catheter," literally "anything let down," from stem of kathienai "to let down, thrust in," from kata "down" (see cata-) + stem of hienai "to send" (see jet (v.)). Earlier was cathirum (early 15c.), directly from Medieval Latin. Related: Catheterization; catheterized; catheterizing.
- 1. He quickly inserts the catheter.
- 2. It means you wouldn't have to wear the catheter all the time.
- 3. Remove catheter for 30 minutes every 24 hours to cleanse and inspect skin.
- 4. Blood flow from venous, obstruction rate and catheter life - time were observed respectively.
- 观察回血 、 堵管情况及留置时间.
- 5. Typically, catheter ablation is used to an AF arrhythmia.
- 典型地, 使用导管消融来终止AF心律失常.
[ catheter 造句 ]