英 ['eθaɪl; -θɪl; 'iː-]
来自ether, 乙醚。-yl, 化学基，来自希腊语hyle, 木头，建筑基，后用来做化学名词后缀。
- ethyl (n.)
- 1838, from German ethyl (Liebig, 1834), from ether + -yl. Ethyl alcohol, under other names, was widely used in medicine by 13c.
- 1. Ethyl acetate ( 71 . 41 b ) was added to the slurry in the vessel.
- 把醋酸乙酯 71.4 磅加到容器中的浆液内.
- 2. These peaks correspond to side - chain cleavage of the ethyl and propyl groups respectively.
- 3. In benzene or ethyl acetate solution rates increase linearly with methyl methacrylate concentration.
- 4. A method was proposed to determine the residual ethyl acetate in AMLOX.
- 5. Any of several esters, other than the ethyl ester, of carbamic acid.
[ ethyl 造句 ]