由美国喜剧演员Bob Burns 创造出来的新词，来自俚语bazoo, 嘴，大嘴。
- bazooka (n.)
- "metal tube rocket launcher," 1942, from name of a junkyard musical instrument used (c. 1935) as a prop by U.S. comedian Bob Burns (1896-1956); extension of bazoo, slang for "mouth" or "boastful talk" (1877), probably from Dutch bazuin "trumpet."
- 1. He knocked out an enemy tank with his bazooka.
- 2. They have a bazooka and you have a water pistol.
- 3. The soldier knocked out two enemy tanks with his bazooka.
- 4. A lot of weapons such as shotguns, bazooka, razor, machine guns are available in the game.
- 很多武器譬如猎枪, 火箭筒, 剃刀, 机枪是可利用的在比赛.
[ bazooka 造句 ]