- n. 小袋；育儿袋；烟草袋
- vi. 成袋状
- vt. 使成袋状；把…装入袋中
- n. (Pouch)人名；(捷)保赫；(英)波奇
2. pocket => pouch.
- pouch: see pocket
- pouch (n.)
- early 14c., "bag for carrying things," especially (late 14c.) "small bag in which money is carried," from Anglo-French puche, Old North French pouche (13c.), Old French poche "purse, poke," all from a Germanic source (compare Old English pocca "bag;" see poke (n.1)). Extended to cavities in animal bodies from c. 1400.
- 1. She kept her money in a pouch around her neck.
- 2. He was going to make a tobacco pouch out of them.
- 3. The eggs eventually hatch inside the mother's pouch.
- 4. Who is living comfortably in Mom's pouch?
- 谁会在妈妈的钱袋里舒适地生活 呢 ?
- 5. The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity.
[ pouch 造句 ]