来自法语，来自拉丁语culus,底部。字面意思即bottom of the sack.
- cul-de-sac (n.)
- 1738, as an anatomical term, from French cul-de-sac, literally "bottom of a sack," from Latin culus "bottom, backside, fundament." For second element, see sack (n.1). Application to streets and alleys is from 1800.
- 1. Methods 105 CUL patients were recruited , their clinicopathologic features, B - ultrasound therapy and recidivisms were analyzed.
- 方法对105例手术后病理确诊为CUL患者的临床病理资料 、 超声图像和随访情况进行分析.
- 2. We have import and export authority and United States and Canada's UL & CUL authentication.
- 我公司拥有自行进出口权,及美国、加拿大的UL 、 CUL产品认证.
- 3. Long - term survival of plasma celis from myelomatous bone marrow samples in Dexter cul - ture system was observed.
- 多发性骨髓瘤的骨髓细胞置于Dexter 长期 培养体系中,浆细胞可以长期生长.
[ cul-de-sac 造句 ]