来自古英语 serc,衬衣，短袍，来自 Proto-Germanic*sarkiz,衬衣，外衣，来自 PIE*swerg,外衣， 来自 PIE*ser,连接，绑，词源同 series,berserk.
- sark (n.)
- "shirt, body garment of linen or cotton for either sex," late Old English serc "shirt, corselet, coat of mail," surviving as a Scottish and northern dialect word, from Old Norse serkr, cognate with Old English serk (see berserk). But Gordon lists it as a loan-word from Latin sarcia; other sources are silent on the point. Lithuanian sarkas "shirt," Old Church Slavonic sraka "tunic," Russian soročka, Finnish sarkki "shirt" perhaps are all from Germanic.
- 1. The Cutty Sark rolled from side to side and it became impossible to steer her.
- 2. Because of this, the Cutty Sark lost her lead.
- 因为这个缘故, “卡蒂萨克”号落到了后面.
- 3. Before they were replaced by steamships, sailing vessels like Cutty sark were used to carry tea from China and wool from Australia.
- 大帆船被轮船代替之前, 象卡蒂萨克号这样的大帆船是用来从中国载运茶叶,从澳大利亚载运羊毛的.
- 4. The Channel Islands ( Jersey, Guernsey, Aldeney, and Sark ) are also self - governing .
- 海峡群岛 ( 泽西岛 、 根西岛 、 奥尔德尼岛和沙克岛 ) 也都是 自治 的.
- 5. Sark is a dependency of Guernscy.
[ sark 造句 ]