- satirical (adj.)
- 1520s, from Late Latin satiricus, from Latin satira "satire, poetic medley" (see satire (n.)) + -al (1). Related: Satirically.
- 1. It presented in satirical terms points made in earnest by Catholic writers.
- 2. " Private Eye " is a satirical magazine.
- 《 私人侦探 》 是一本讽刺性杂志.
- 3. This satirical address was a thinly disguised stricture against the doctrine of the rights of man.
- 4. What a wicked , satirical, pert young man you have become!
- 啊 !你变得多么坏, 多么尖刻,多么淘气!
- 5. Swift had been as plain and as satirical, on occasion.
[ satirical 造句 ]