- Boer (n.)
- "Dutch colonist in South Africa," 1824, from Dutch boer "farmer," from Middle Dutch, cognate with Old English gebur "dweller, farmer, peasant," and thus related to bower, German Bauer, and the final syllable of neighbor (see boor). Boer War (1899-1902) was technically the Second Boer War, there having been a brief preview 1880-1881.
- 1. The experimental data have been treated with Hill - de Boer equation.
- 2. Yvo de Boer is the top climate official at the United Nations.
- 3. The adaptation of Boer Goat with its performance in northsemitropical and variable zone was discussed.
- 4. This article is particular in solving the problem of inhancing the conception rats of boer goats.
- 5. In the study, de Boer and colleagues analyzed data on about 1,300 type 1 diabetes patients.
- 在本研究中, deBoer和他的同事分析了1,300名1型糖尿病患者的数据.
[ Boer 造句 ]