1. ungu- 谐音“俺膏、昂膏”-----昂贵的膏药。
- unguent (n.)
- "ointment," early 15c., from Latin unguentem "ointment," from stem of unguere "to anoint or smear with ointment," from PIE root *ongw- "to salve, anoint" (cognates: Sanskrit anakti "anoints, smears," Armenian aucanem "I anoint," Old Prussian anctan "butter," Old High German ancho, German anke "butter," Old Irish imb, Welsh ymenyn "butter").
- 1. The doctor applied an unguent to the wound, which speedily healed it.
- 医生给伤口涂了些油膏, 伤口很快就愈合了.
- 2. The father smeared the face of his son with a powerful unguent.
- 3. OBJECTIVE : To study the influence package on weight and appearance and active ingredient content of unguent.
- 目的: 考察包装对医院外用软膏制剂重量、外观性状和有效成分含量的影响.
- 4. METHODS: 100 patients of vaginitis were treated with unguent Kushen randomly by single blind.
- 方法: 采用随机单盲方法,应用苦参软膏治疗阴道炎100例.
- 5. This unguent relieves rheumatism , chills and pains, and is fit for use By rheumatism sufferers.
- 本药膏除湿散寒,祛风定痛, 适合风湿病人使用.
[ unguent 造句 ]