col-, 强调。-loq, 说话，词源同locution, loquacious.
- colloquium (n.)
- early 17c., "conversation, dialogue," from Latin colloquium "conversation" (see colloquy). Also as a legal term; meaning "meeting, assembly, conference, seminar" is attested from 1844.
- 1. However, there were two disagreements among some Asian and European participants at the colloquium.
- 然而, 与会的亚洲和欧洲代表在两方面出现意见分歧.
- 2. He was not willing to attend the colloquium.
- 3. The doctor collectivity that attends colloquium stands up, applause ardently.
- 参加讨论会的医生全体起立, 热烈鼓掌.
- 4. On colloquium , everybody as follows the view that all respects expressed him.
- 讨论会上, 大家如下诸方面发表了自己的看法.
- 5. Publish the speech of this colloquium and summary below.
[ colloquium 造句 ]