- easement (n.)
- late 14c., "compensation, redress," from Old French aisement "comfort, convenience; use, enjoyment," from aisier "to ease," from aise (see ease (n.)). The meaning "legal right or privilege of using something not one's own" is from early 15c.
- 1. The third part: The influence of public ownership of land to easement.
- 第三部分: 我国土地公有制对地役权制度的影响.
- 2. The fourth part: About the legislation thoughts of easement of our state.
- 第四部分: 关于我国地役权制度的立法思考.
- 3. In general, an easement contract shall contain the items as follows.
- 4. However, China's present civil law has not any definite provision concerning the easement.
- 然而, 我国现行民事立法没有地役权的明确规定.
- 5. The text falls into four parts: The first part: the analysis of legal principle of easement.
- 正文分为四个部分: 第一部分: 地役权的法理分析.
[ easement 造句 ]