2. sperm <====> spore.
来自希腊语 spora,种子，播种，来自 speirein,播种，来自 PIE*sper,播洒，播种，词源同
- spore (n.)
- "reproductive body in flowerless plants corresponding to the seeds of flowering ones," 1836, from Modern Latin spora, from Greek spora "a seed, a sowing, seed-time," related to sporas "scattered, dispersed," sporos "a sowing," and speirein "to sow, scatter," from PIE *spor-, variant of root *sper- (4) "to strew" (see sprout (v.)).
- 1. A spore can quickly spread and form a mould.
- 2. The cation penetrates the spore.
- 3. The suppressors had no effect on spore germination of Magnaporthe grisea.
- 4. BTH had no direct inhibition to the spore germination and mycelial growth.
- BTH对 炭疽菌孢子萌发及菌丝生长均无直接抑制作用.
- 5. Zoospore An asexual motile spore produced by a zoosporangium.
[ spore 造句 ]