- n. [园艺] 芒果
- n. (Mango)人名；(阿拉伯、意、肯)曼戈；(日)万五 (名)
- mango (n.)
- 1580s, from Portuguese manga, from Malay mangga, from Tamil mankay, from man "mango tree" + kay "fruit." Mango trees were brought from Timor to British gardens in Jamaica and St. Vincent 1793 by Capt. Bligh on his second voyage.
- 1. Peel, stone and dice the mango.
- 2. RSH , which works with brands including Zara and Mango, operates across Asia and the Middle East.
- 与Zara和Mango等品牌合作的RSH, 在亚洲和中东地区经营业务.
- 3. DO YOU THINK HE HAS MANGO JUICE?
- 你认为这儿会有芒果汁 吗 ?
- 4. Do you like eating mango?
- 你喜欢吃芒果 吗 ?
- 5. Determination of residue of chlorine pesticides in mango leave.
[ mango 造句 ]