- cerium (n.)
- element, first isolated in pure form in 1875, named for ceria, the name of the earth from which it was taken, which was discovered in 1803 and named by Berzelius and Hissinger for Ceres, the minor planet, which had been discovered in 1801 and named for the Roman goddess Ceres.
- 1. Lanthanum praseodymium - cerium rare earth ( LPC ) was a patent composition.
- 镧镨铈混合稀土 ( LPC ) 是新型专利成分的混合稀土.
- 2. A method for direct determination of cerium dioxide content is studied.
- 3. The cerium oxide preferably has a fluorite type superlattice structure.
- 4. Cerium showed more effective than lanthanum for vanadium tolerance of FCC catalysts.
- 5. The technology for the preparation of ammonium cerium nitrate is studied.
[ cerium 造句 ]