- n. 蚕茧；豆荚
- vi. 结豆荚
- vt. 从豆荚中剥出
- n. (Pod)人名；(罗)波德
2. iPod (苹果公司音乐播放器) => i- + pod.
3. iPod 词源：Coined (and trademarked) by Apple, apparently from i- + pod, suggesting a small place to keep things.
4. iPod => pod- broadcast => podcast: 播客。
- pod (n.1)
- "seed of beans," 1680s, of uncertain origin; found earlier in podware "seed of legumes, seed grain" (mid-15c.), which had a parallel form codware "husked or seeded plants" (late 14c.), related to cod "husk of seeded plants," which was in Old English. In reference to pregnancy from 1890; in reference to a round belly from 1825. Meaning "detachable body of an aircraft" is from 1950. Pod people (1956) is from movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," based on novel by Jack Finney.
- pod (n.2)
- "herd of whales or seals," 1827, American English, of unknown origin.
- 1. Al increased MDA accumulation and the activities of SOD and POD Arabidopsis.
- 2. POD and SOD isoenzyme were closely related to the juicy sac granulation.
- 3. CCC could improve and continue the activities of SOD, POD.
- CCC能有效提高和延续地榆叶片的SOD, POD酶活性.
- 4. The POD hardware platform layer consists of compute hardware, networking, and storage.
- POD硬件平台层包含计算硬件, 网络和存储.
- 5. POD isoenzyme of Cabbage are analyzed by using PAGE.
[ pod 造句 ]