来自法语 sans,来自古法语 sens,来自拉丁语 sine,无，没有，来自 PIE*sen,分开的，单独的， 词源同 sunder,sundry.
- sans (adv.)
- early 14c., from French sans, Old French sen, sens (with adverbial genitive) "without, except, apart, not counting," cognate with Provençal senes, Old Catalan senes, Old Spanish sen (Spanish sin), Old Italian sen, from Vulgar Latin *sene, from Latin sine "without," enlarged form of sed, se "without," from PIE root *sen(e)- "apart, separated" (see sunder). In reference to fonts, 1927, short for sans-serif.
- 1. There were no potatoes so we had fish and chips sans the chips.
- 2. The clinical effect was evaluated with BPRS, SANS and SAPS.
- 采用BPRS 、 SANS、SAPS和 临床疗效评定标准进行评定.
- 3. NOSIE 30, SAPS, SANS and the holistic happy scale were used.
- 在研究期间对研究组及对照组定期进行NOSIE-30 、 saps 、 SANS及 总体幸福感量表评定.
- 4. Solid technical certifications are also maintained by SANS.
- 5. BPRS, SDSS, SANS scores decreased obviously after 2 years treatment in community rehabilitation ( P
- 通过2年的社区康复治疗后,BPRS 、 SDSS 、 SANS等量表总分明显降低 ( P
[ sans 造句 ]