- n. 飞毛腿；疾行；飘飞的云
- vi. 疾行；顺风行驶
1、perhaps from Old Norse skjota "to throw, to shoot, to dart," from PIE root *skeud- "to shoot, to chase, to throw, to project".
3、具有同源性的单词：scoot, scud, shoot.
可能来自古诺斯语 skjota,投，射，词源同 shoot,scoot,scuttle.引申词义飞掠，疾飞。
- scud: see scuttle
- scud (v.)
- "to move quickly," 1530s, of uncertain origin, perhaps a variant of Middle English scut "rabbit, rabbit's tail," in reference to its movements (see scut (n.1)), but there are phonetic difficulties. Perhaps rather from a North Sea Germanic source akin to Middle Low German, Middle Dutch schudden "to shake" (see quash). Related: Scudded; scudding. As a noun from c. 1600, from the verb. It also was the NATO reporting name for a type of Soviet missile introduced in the 1960s.
- 1. The helpers came in a scud.
- 2. The scud had banked over the moon, and it was now quite dark.
- 飘飞的雾,蒙住月亮, 夜色幽暗.
- 3. See the courthouse blossom, surprises, heaven, accidentally clouds scud across remain.
- 看庭前花开花落, 荣辱不惊, 望天上云卷云舒,去留无意.
- 4. Rabbits scud across the turf.
- 5. And independent filaker Scud returns this year with another gay - themed Hong Kong drama,'Amphetamine.
[ scud 造句 ]