1. re 回，反 + verity 真实, 事实 真实的反面→不真实→幻想
2. 商标解析： Reverie 幻知曲的意义是流水般的恬静，使人产生甜美且舒适的梦境，在睡眠中感到享受与快乐。 商标使用蓝色为背景，使人产生平静、安宁的氛围，能够使人较快进入睡眠状态，蝴蝶代表温柔甜美的梦境，体现使人快乐幸福的感觉。
来自古法语 reverie,幻想，做梦，发狂，来自 resver,做梦，狂乱，漫游，词源同 rave.
- reverie (n.)
- mid-14c., reuerye, "wild conduct, frolic," from Old French reverie, resverie "revelry, raving, delirium" (Modern French rêverie), from resver "to dream, wander, rave" (12c., Modern French rêver), of uncertain origin (also the root of rave). Meaning "daydream" is first attested 1650s, a reborrowing from French. As a type of musical composition, it is attested from 1880. Related: Reverist.
- 1. She was jolted out of her reverie as the door opened.
- 2. She was snapped out of her reverie by the sound of the door opening.
- 3. He was so lost in reverie that he did not hear the doorbell ring.
- 4. The announcer's voice brought Holden out of his reverie.
- 5. His despondent reverie was suddenly interrupted by someone calling his name.
[ reverie 造句 ]