- vi. 咯咯叫
- vt. 咯咯叫
- n. 咯咯的叫声
- n. (Cluck)人名；(英)克拉克
1. clock => cluck.
3. 类似、相似、相近或同源拟声词：clock, cluck, click, clack.
4. Late Latin clocca "bell" => clock (originally "clock with bells").
- cluck (v.)
- Old English cloccian originally echoic. Compare Turkish culuk, one of the words for "turkey;" Greek klozein, Latin glocire, German glucken. Related: Clucked; clucking.
- cluck (n.)
- 1703, "sound made by a hen," from cluck (v.). Slang meaning "stupid person" (turkeys are famously foolish) is from 1927.
- 1. I've never been one to cluck over babies of either sex.
- 2. The seamstresses cluck around a dummy, discussing a tuck here and there.
- 3. He is handsome, but a dumb cluck.
- 他很英俊, 却是个傻瓜.
- 4. So, did he make you cluck like a chicken?
- 那么他有没有让你像小鸡那样吱吱叫 呢 ?
- 5. Some cluck came in and asked for a lefthanded monkey wrench.
[ cluck 造句 ]