- whelk (n.)
- marine snail with a spiral shell, Old English weoloc, wioloc, from Proto-Germanic *weluka- (cognates: Middle Dutch willoc, Dutch wulk), perhaps from PIE root *wel- (3) "to turn, revolve" (see volvox; also volute). The unetymological spelling with wh- dates from 15c.
- 1. The small hole that whelk leaves, what method is treated?
- 青春痘留下的小坑, 有什么办法治疗 吗 ?
- 2. Wash a face with vinegar can scour off whelk?
- 用醋洗脸能洗去青春痘 吗 ?
- 3. Who knows medicine treats the prescription of whelk excuse me?
- 4. It also has a special relaxative effect on whelk, scar , and baldhead.
- 青春痘 、 抗疤、秃头也有特殊缓和的作用.
- 5. Did whelk grow to square law cure there is on the face?
- 脸上长了青春痘有什么好的方法治疗 吗 ?
[ whelk 造句 ]