1、re- "back" => "这里理解为、引申为：repay, 回报" + muner- + -ative.
2、字面含义：repay for the service or work. => 报酬，酬劳。
- remunerative (adj.)
- 1620s, "inclined to remunerate," from remunerate + -ive. From 1670s as "rewarding;" 1859 as "profitable." Related: Remuneratively; remunerativeness.
- 1. He is prepared to make a living by accepting any remunerative chore.
- 2. A doctor advised her to seek remunerative employment.
- 3. It's a vast and remunerative market even with high prices.
- 4. Is it necessary to decide between remunerative work and meaningful work?
- 是不是一定要在高回报的工作与有意义的生活中间做一个选择 呢 ?
- 5. He is in a very remunerative job.
[ remunerative 造句 ]