可能来自意大利语deletto, 愉快，高兴，词源同delight, delicious.
- dildo (n.)
- 1590s, perhaps a corruption of Italian deletto "delight," from Latin dilectio, noun of action from diligere "to esteem highly, to love" (see diligence). Or (less likely) of English diddle. "Curse Eunuke dilldo, senceless counterfet" ["Choise of Valentines or the Merie Ballad of Nash his Dildo," T. Nashe, c. 1593] A classical Latin word for one was fascinum (see fascinate). In later English sometimes a French word, godemiche, was used (1879).
- 1. Real but not exaggerate, the American standard 6 inches Dildo. contain the vibration.
- 真实不夸张, 美国人标准的6阳具、振荡.
- 2. Now that's what they should use for a dildo model.
- 3. Bruno: How do you defend yourself against a man a dildo?
- 布鲁诺: 你是怎麽用这条假阴茎击退那个男人,保护好你自己的?
- 4. Br % 26 uuml ; no : How do you defend yourself against a man with a dildo?
- 布鲁诺: 你是怎么用这条假阴茎击退那个男人,保护好你自己的?
[ dildo 造句 ]