- n. 所有权；所有人
- adj. 所有的；专利的；私人拥有的
- proprietary (adj.)
- mid-15c., "possessing worldly goods in excess of a cleric's needs," from Medieval Latin proprietarius "owner of property," noun use of Late Latin adjective proprietarius "of a property holder," from Latin proprietas "owner" (see property). Meaning "held in private ownership" is first attested 1580s. The word was used earlier in English as a noun meaning "proprietor," also "worldly person" (c. 1400), from a noun use in French and Medieval Latin.
- 1. Directors weren't allowed any proprietary airs about the product they made.
- 2. The company has a proprietary right to the property.
- 3. A second test applies to the State's proprietary activities.
来自英汉非文学 - 环境法 - 环境法
- 4. We had to take action to protect the proprietary technology.
- 5. Different proprietary organic - solvent preservatives often contain the same toxicants.
[ proprietary 造句 ]