1. 背包问题(Knapsack problem)是一个经典的算法问题，可以用动态规划，贪心法，分支界限法等方法解决。
2. knock => knap: 两者都是拟声词，都是模拟类似的声音。
3. The bag having originally been named because it carried a traveller's supply of food.
- knapsack:  The -sack of knapsack is no doubt essentially the same word as English sack, but the knap- presents slightly more of a problem. The term was borrowed from Low German knappsack, and so probably knapprepresents Low German knappen ‘eat’ – the bag having originally been named because it carried a traveller’s supply of food.
- knapsack (n.)
- c. 1600, from Low German Knapsack (Dutch knapzak), probably from knappen "to eat" literally "to crack, snap" + Sack "bag" (see sack (n.1)).
- 1. " You can carry that blue knapsack. I'll take the tan one and the tripod. "
- “ 你可以帮着拿那个蓝背包, 我拿那个土黄色的和三脚架. ”
来自英汉文学 - 廊桥遗梦
- 2. Franklin placed the warm scarf Debbie had knitted for him in the top of his knapsack.
- 3. The moment he received the order, the soldier packed his knapsack.
- 4. This is about 01 knapsack problem dynamic programming algorithm.
- 5. Therefore, the hybrid intelligence algorithm is effective to solve 0 - 1 knapsack problems.
- 因此, 应用该混合智能算法求解 0-1 背包问题是比较有效的.
[ knapsack 造句 ]