来自拉丁语jujuba,来自希腊语zizzyphus,来自波斯语zayzafun,一种亚洲形似于西非海枣的水果，即中国枣，又称red date,Chinese date.
- jujube (n.)
- late 14c., "date-like fruit from a tree found in Asia," from Medieval Latin jujuba (plural), from Late Latin zizyphum, from zizyphus, an Asiatic tree with datelike fruit, from Greek zizyphon, from Persian zayzafun. The meaning "soft candy with date-like flavor" first recorded 1835.
- 1. There are some jujube trees in the courtyard.
- 2. There are some jujube trees in that courtyard.
- 3. Ming to a big hill jujube sweet, nutrient - rich known.
- 鸣山大枣以个大味甘 、 营养丰富著称.
- 4. Jujube fruit with largeshape correct, color purple, thinrou hou nuclear small sweet.
- 相枣果实硕大,果形端正, 色泽紫红,皮薄肉厚,核小味甘.
- 5. A sucker from the jujube yields tiny sour fruits.
[ jujube 造句 ]