red-,再，重新，-fect,做，词源同 fact,effect.比喻用法。比较 recreation.
- refectory (n.)
- "dining hall," especially one in a monastery, early 15c., from Medieval Latin refectorium, from past participle stem of reficere "to remake, restore," from re- (see re-) + facere "to make, do" (see factitious).
- 1. Conclusions Using HACCP method in refectory obtained good effect.
- 2. Do you know if hereabout have preferable refectory for Western - style food.
- 3. The Last Supper was painted on the northern wall of the refectory.
- 4. We expect a refectory that provides delicious food after improvement.
- 5. They eat most days in the college refectory.
[ refectory 造句 ]