- n. 抿；小口喝；单列直插式组件
- vi. 啜饮
- vt. 啜
- n. (Sip)人名；(捷)西普；(朝)十；(东南亚国家华语)集
CET4 TEM8 GRE 考 研
1. soup (汤) => sup => sop => sip.
insipid=no sip 的
可能来自古英语 supan,小口喝，词源同 sup.
- sip (v.)
- late 14c., of uncertain origin, perhaps from a source related to Low German sippen "to sip," or from Old English sypian "absorb, drink in," related to supan "to take into the mouth a little at a time" (see sup (v.2)). Related: Sipped; sipping.
- sip (n.)
- c. 1500, from sip (v.).
- 1. She took a sip of water to moisten her dry throat.
- 2. Katherine took another sip from her glass to calm herself.
- 3. I tried to sip the tea but it was scalding.
- 4. Hillsden took a sip of tea, but it was stone cold.
- 5. Harry took a sip of bourbon.
[ sip 造句 ]