- vt. 埋；葬
- n. (Inter)人名；(德)因特
- inter (v.)
- c. 1300, from Old French enterer (11c.), from Medieval Latin interrare "put in the earth, bury," from Latin in- "in" (see in- (2)) + terra "earth" (see terrain). Related: Interred; interring.
- 1. He hopes to be able to announce a date for inter-party talks.
- 2. Fraser did not perform until after inter-mission.
- 3. Why must she inter-rupt?
- 4. I don't believe in Tom's sincerity ; but this is inter nos.
- 我不相信汤姆是有诚意的; 不过这是不能对外人讲的.
- 5. A novel compact inter - embedded artificial magnetic conductor ( IE - AMC ) is introduced in this paper.
- 提出了一种新型的紧凑型交互嵌入式人工磁导体 ( IE -AMC:inter-embedded artificialmagnetic conductor ) 结构.
[ inter 造句 ]